The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are looking for a great consultant to help the Qatar Development Fund set up their Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) department. The Qatar Development Fund is a small but highly skilled, growing organization that is still learning how to put together the elements it needs to achieve excellence.
The person would be responsible for:
- Delivering a fully functional M&E department with established reporting, monitoring and evaluation policies and operating procedures,
- Developing QFFD's staff capacities to manage and lead the M&E department and be capable of handling the departmental policies and procedures
- Delivering reporting policies and procedures from QFFD's international portfolio of projects and partners.
The person would need to meet the following characteristics:
- Prepared to spend 6 months in Doha
- A great ambassador who will reflect well on us
- Deep knowledge of M&E approaches in the context of international development
- Able to thrive in unstructured environments and high tolerance of ambiguity
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.