3ie is requesting research organisations or consortia to submit qualifications for a proposal preparation grant under 3ie’s Policy Window Philippines.
The prepared proposal will be for a rigorous impact evaluation of one or more reforms undertaken by the Supreme Court of the Philippines. The reform that will be evaluated and the evaluation questions will be determined during the proposal preparation phase, in consultation with the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has however identified a few interventions that may qualify as potential candidates for an impact evaluation. The potential interventions for impact evaluation include the e-courts system, the court decongestion programme, the continuous trial programme and connectivity for court stations.
For more information on this call, please read the
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) (151.2 KB)
The deadline for submission of applications was 23:59 GMT, 22 September 2016.
For a complete list of guidance documents needed for your application, please visit the How to Apply page.
At a glance
- Only legally registered organisations and consortia of registered organisations, not individuals, may apply.
- This is a request for qualifications to prepare an impact evaluation design, not to submit a design
- This call is in two phases. In the first phase, a proposal preparation grant will be awarded.
- The selected research team will receive a policy window preparation grant of up to US$25,000.
- Proposals received in the first phase will reviewed and scored according to 3ie’s selection criteria and will be considered for full impact evaluation grants in the second phase.
- The lead grant-holding organisation may be located anywhere in the world.
- The research team should include at least one researcher from the Philippines, who is also residing in the country, as a principal investigator.
3ie’s Policy Window Philippines
This window funds rigorous, mixed-method impact evaluations commissioned by policymakers and programme managers to answer questions about the attributable impact of interventions they support and implement in the Philippines.
This is the fourth RFQ under 3ie’s Policy Window Philippines. Under this window, 3ie has funded impact evaluations of programmes implemented by the Department of Labor and Employment , the Department of Social Welfare and Development, the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process.