3ie requested research organisations or consortia to submit proposals for a grant to conduct a mid-term review of the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council’s (WSSCC) medium-term strategic plan for 2012-2016.
WSSCC was created to accelerate the achievement of sustainable sanitation and hygiene for people across the developing world. It is focusing its efforts in 35 priority developing countries. To fulfil its mission, WSSCC undertakes global and national advocacy and coordinates international apparatus to promote sanitation and hygiene. It also provides grants to sanitation and hygiene programmes in these countries through the Global Sanitation Fund. Over its current medium-term strategy period for 2012-16, the WSSCC is committed to “contributing substantially to global efforts to improve sanitation and hygiene for poor and vulnerable people, predominantly in Africa and Asia”.
The proposal for the mid-term review of WSSCC’s medium term strategy will cover in-depth case studies, surveys of documents and key stakeholders, and advisory support for the WSSCC monitoring and evaluation framework.
For more information about this call, please read the Request for Proposals (RFP) (377.9 KB)
This call is now closed. The deadline for this call was 12 March 2015.
The deadline for submitting questions regarding this request for qualifications was 24 February 2015. The answers to the questions 3ie received are available in this Q&A document (155.1 KB)
Please direct any other queries related to this RFQ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance
- Only legally registered organisations, not individuals, could apply.
- The proposal should have been submitted by a single organisation that could have included others as sub-grantees or sub-contractors.
- The grant-holding organisation and principal investigators may be located in any country.
- The proposed budget should not to exceed US$350,000.
- Proposals should have been submitted through 3ie’s online grant management system and not by any other method.
- The proposal form was activated online on 24 February 2015.A pdf of the application form is however available for reference.
How to apply
This call is now closed. For information on the application process, please read the RFP.