Under this programme, we will consider funding proposals for
- the implementation and evaluation of an intervention;
- the evaluation of an intervention that has secured implementation funding; or
- implementation only, with evaluation teams to be matched to implementing teams by 3ie.
At a glance
- 3ie will provide funding of up to USD 1 million for selected implementation and evaluation projects, which are to be completed in three years.
- Only legally registered organisations and consortia of registered organisations, not individuals, may apply.
- India-based organisations should have Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) registration so as to be able to receive dollar-denominated grants.
- Interested evaluators or researchers who do not have partner implementing agencies must submit their qualifications separately through the online proposal submissions portal. Such evaluation teams need not submit a full proposal and will be matched to implementation teams by 3ie based on their qualifications, availability and requirements of the evaluation.
- The research team should include at least one local researcher who must be engaged in substantive tasks, including study design, data analysis, report writing, ongoing stakeholder engagement and promoting evidence uptake.
- For-profit organisations are eligible to apply and are restricted to the same indirect cost limits as non-profit organisations. They may not charge a fee.
How to apply
- Download key documents and templates for putting together your proposal. This download includes the request for proposals and indicative proposal templates, request for qualification template and budget templates.
- Refer to the following important documents
- Go through the answers to questions asked by other applicants.
Submit your proposal through the online proposal submissions portal. Evaluators interested to be matched with implementers must also submit qualifications through the same online portal. Click here to access the portal.
The deadline for submitting proposals has been extended and is now 30 April 2020.
If you have any additional questions related to this call, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Swashakt-RFP query’ in the subject line.