These briefs summarise the findings from evidence gap maps, which map the systematic reviews and impact evaluations in a sector or sub-sector.
Mapping the evidence on social, behavioural and community engagement for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health
Published: Nov. 5, 2017
This brief combines the findings from the evidence gap map on adolescent, sexual and reproductive health and the social behavioral and community engagement interventions map for reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health. The World Health Organisation commissioned this brief to highlight the main findings and common limitations related to both subjects and identify possible areas for future research....
- Mapping the evidence on science, technology, innovation and partnerships for development
- A map of evidence maps relating to sustainable development in low- and middle-income countries
- Mapping what we know about intimate partner violence
- Mapping the evidence on state-society relations
- Mapping what we know about the effects of agriculture, land-use change and forestry programmes
- What evidence do we have on transferable skills programming for youth in low- and middle-income countries?